Capturing the magic and finest festive traditions of Fortnum & Mason, Christmas and Other Winter Feasts gathers together everything you need to enjoy a truly delicious winter.
A joyous celebration of Fortnum & Mason’s love for extraordinary seasonal food, Christmas and Other Winter Feasts is filled with flavoursome recipes for Christmas and New Year’s Eve, as well as Guy Fawkes and Burns’ Night.
From seasonable soups to hearty January eating, and featuring exclusive stories from the Fortnum & Mason archives, Christmas and Other Winter Feasts is the essential accompaniment to any party, gathering or feast.
Reviews of Fortnum & Mason: Christmas & Other Winter Feasts
- ‘There are loads of Christmas classics out there already, but I’m buying this for its sheer gorgeousness as much as for the recipes. I only have to look at the cover and I’m breaking in to “signin’ and swingin’ and gettin’ merry like Christmas”’ Diana Henry, Sunday Telegraph
- ‘Full of celebratory recipes, with a few healthy ones for January’ Sunday Times
- ‘What could be more joyous than a new book from Fortnum & Mason and Tom Parker Bowles? That it’s festive is an added bonus – no one does Christmas like Fortnum’s, nor like Tom, as it turns out … It’s packed with everything you need to know for winter feasting’ Delicious
- Praise for Fortnum & Mason: The Cook Book:
- ‘This book, with its lovely colour illustrations taken from old Fortnum’s direct marketing booklets, is undiluted nostalgic celebration’ Rose Prince
- ‘Some of my earliest food memories are of Fortnum & Mason … So, understandably, the Fortnum’s Cook Book has a strong nostalgic appeal for me, but a cookery book cannot survive on sentimentality alone, and I have insulted the book’s elegance already, besmirching it with hideously garish post-it notes’ Nigella Lawson
- ‘A beautiful new cookbook’ Clerkenwell Boy
- ‘It’s a beauty!’ Gizzi Erskine