From the author of the brilliant A Modern Way to Eat, a new collection of delicious, healthy, inspiring vegetarian recipes – that are so quick to make they’re achievable on any night of the week.
Many more of us are interested in eating healthier food on a regular basis but sometimes, when we’re home late, tired after work, and don’t have time to buy lots of ingredients, it can just seem too complicated.
In this brilliant new collection of recipes, Anna Jones makes clean, nourishing, vegetable-centred food realistic on any night of the week. Chapters are broken down by time (recipes for under 15, 20, 30 or 40 minutes) and also by planning a little ahead (quick healthy breakfasts, dishes you can make and re-use throughout the week). Anna’s new book is a truly practical and inspiring collection for anyone who wants to put dinner on the table quickly, without fuss, trips to specialist shops or too much washing up, but still eat food that tastes incredible and is doing you good.
Reviews of A Modern Way to Cook: Over 150 quick, smart and flavour-packed recipes for every day
- ‘Well, she’s done it again! Intelligent and well thought out recipes … beautifully put together and solid. So for all you dudes trying to get more of the green stuff in your life this is the one! It’s Veg-tastic!’ Jamie Oliver
- ‘Like bright and sudden sunshine breaking through clouded sky … A Modern Way to Cook follows last year’s A Modern Way to Eat and together they form an indispensible compendium for the contemporary cook … Its simple, wonderful workable food that will undoubtedly make people happy … Anna Jones, you queen of greens, you’ve only gone and done it again’ Guardian, Cook
- ‘Vegetarian recipes that can be produced in under 40, 20, even 15 minutes. Honey miso aubergines, chickpea pasta with tomato sauce, salted almond butter chocolate bars – you want to cook it all’ Book of the Week, Telegraph
- ‘A Modern Way to Eat was a runaway bestseller and this equally inspiring offering could change the way you cook, with more than 150 recipes for people who don’t have much time. But there’s no economising on flavour’ S Magazine, Express
- ‘Brilliant’ Nigel Slater
- ‘The kind of cook who makes you want to eat vegetarian food even if you aren’t vegetarian … Anna’s skill is that she manages to make veggie food simple and super desirable, so even if you’re a staunch meat-eater, you won’t feel like you’re missing out’ Grazia
- ‘Keeping food consistently healthy and nourishing during a long working week can be tough. That’s why Anna Jones’s new book A Modern Way to Cook, following the much-loved A Modern Way to Eat (hailed the best vegetarian cookbook of recent years) is all about achieving simple, easily achievable healthy meals’ Redonline
- ‘Hailed as ‘the new Nigella – Anna Jones is nothing short of a revelation’ Running In Heels
- ‘Just as fabulous as her first … The bonus is that most of her recipes can be on the table in less than half an hour – which got us dashing to the kitchen’ Jamie Magazine
More from Anna Jones
A Modern Way to Eat: Over 200 satisfying, everyday vegetarian recipes (that will make you feel amazing)Other
A Modern Way to Eat: Over 200 satisfying, everyday vegetarian recipes (that will make you feel amazing)Hardback