In this beautiful debut novel from stunning new voice Nicci Cloke, one girl goes missing, but another is entirely lost.
When unconventional young Londoners Fitz and Saffy find each other they discover perfect bliss. Around them everyone is united by their obsession with missing student Fate Jones, but when troubled Saffy slips back into the clutches of anorexia Fitz starts to find the city a very lonely place.
Desperate to save the girl he adores, Fitz turns to Saffy’s estranged family for help; only it is Fitz who must find the strength to pull his girlfriend back from the brink.
A bittersweet romance told by the lovers themselves, Someday Find Me is the story of two lonely people finding love in a world where it can be so easily lost.
Reviews of Someday Find Me
- From the Amazon 5* reviews:
- ‘This book had me enchanted from the start’
- ‘What a book – without a doubt this is one of the best debut novels that l have ever read’
- ‘This is a stunning debut – highly recommended’
- ‘A shocking and thought-provoking love story. This is a MUST read book, a real page turner, I can’t recommend it highly enough!!’
- ‘This isn’t an idealistic love story, it’s an understanding of how hard and scary life can be; how true love is less about finding someone who shelters you from the world, than having a partner who will stand and be frightened of it with you. A truly great read’