Would you give up the love of your life, on the advice of a stranger?
When our hero meets Q, one Monday morning at a cinema in New York City, he has met the love of his life. Their romance quickly blossoms: in the rowboats of Central Park, on the miniature golf course of Lower Manhattan, under a pear tree in Q’s inner-city Eden. Nothing, it seems, can disturb the lovers or prevent their approaching wedding.
Until one day a man claiming to be our hero’s future self tells him he must leave Q…
‘Imagine The Time Traveller’s Wife rewritten by Woody Allen and you’ll have some idea of Q’s quirky appeal’ Patrick Gale
Reviews of Q: A Love Story
- ‘Imagine THE TIME TRAVELLER’S WIFE rewritten by Woody Allen and you’ll have some idea of Q’s quirky appeal’ Patrick Gale, author of NOTES FROM AN EXHIBITION
- ‘A quirky tale but at its heart an epic romance’ MARIE CLAIRE
- ‘A word to the tear prone: don’t attempt to read the ending in public’ NEW YORK TIMES
- ‘A poignant exploration of the roads not taken’ FINANCIAL TIMES
- ‘A poignant, often hilarious, consideration of our universal curse of second guessing…It will take a reader with a very hard-heart not to be moved by Q’ SAN FRANCISCO BOOK REVIEW
- ‘Evan Mandery writes with elegance and humour’ TIMES LITERARY SUPPLEMENT