‘No need to count calories, go hungry or diet ever again’ The Times
This revolutionary book reveals:
• Ten reasons why eating a low-fat, calorie controlled diet makes sustained weight loss virtually impossible.
• Why the less hungry you are, the more weight you’ll lose.
• How different types of calories have different fattening potential.
• Why weight is not just about calories, but the impact our diet has on key hormones including insulin and leptin.
• Why you should ignore foods labelled ‘low fat’ or ‘light’.
• Why aerobic exercise has little impact on weight, and the type of exercise that does.
• The simple and mental tricks to ensure permanent success.
Reviews of Escape the Diet Trap
- ‘Briffa’s tips will leave you trim, toned and pleasantly hunger-free’ Woman
- ‘I was really impressed, mainly because the weight loss was so quick’ Woman and Home
- ‘Builds a sustainable relationships with food that will bring long-term weight loss without excessive hunger, calorie control or hunger’ Saga
- ‘I lost 6lbs in two weeks, despite eating a lot more than usual. I’m hooked’ Cosmopolitan
More from Dr. John Briffa
A Great Day at the Office: 10 Simple Strategies for Maximising Your Energy and Getting the Best Out of Yourself and Your DayPaperback
A Great Day at the Office: 10 Simple Strategies for Maximizing Your Energy and Getting the Best Out of Yourself and Your DayOther