Sali Hughes is a leading broadcaster and journalist with over 15 years experience, who draws on her experience as a makeup artist to George Michael, The Pet Shop Boys and Belinda Carlisle.
- Alternative Gift Guides for Book Lovers 2016
- Happy International Women’s Day
- Cover Reveal: Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes
- Sali Hughes: ‘Red is so much more than a colour. It’s a state of mind.’
- 12 Days of Kindle
- A Christmas beauty gift guide from Sali Hughes
- Sali Hughes: Showing Some Skin
- Date Make-Up and The Morning After, from Sali Hughes
- Happy New Year!
- Win a signed copy of Sali Hughes’ bestselling ‘Pretty Honest’
- ‘Saving the best for now; Always use the good bath oil’ an audio extract from ‘Pretty Honest’
- Sali Hughes introduces ‘Pretty Honest: The Straight-Talking Beauty Companion’
- ‘If it’s on my face, it’s because Sali recommended it.’ Caitlin Moran. Pretty Honest is out today.