Laline Paull was born in England. Her parents were first-generation Indian immigrants. She studied English at Oxford, screenwriting in Los Angeles, and theatre in London, where she has had two plays performed at the Royal National Theatre. She is a member of BAFTA and the Writers’ Guild of America. She lives in England by the sea with her husband, the photographer Adrian Peacock, and their three children. ‘The Bees’ is her first novel. It received wide critical acclaim and was chosen as an Amazon Rising Star.
- 4th Estate’s Favourite Books of 2015
- 4th Estate: 6 titles on the Dublin Literary Award 2016
- Animal Tales: Laline Paull’s THE BEES at the British Library
- Laline Paull shortlisted for the Baileys Prize!
- Read Dates: Laline Paull and Lord Asriel
- Happy New Year!
- Best of ‘The Bees’ interview with Laline Paull
- Our Inspirational Women: Flora 717
- The 4th Estate GCSE Curriculum
- The 4th Estate Podcast: Laline Paull reads from her debut novel ‘The Bees’