Andy Miller is a reader, author and editor of books. His writing has appeared in numerous publications, including the Times, the Telegraph, the Guardian, Esquire and Mojo. His first book ‘Tilting at Windmills: How I Tried to Stop Worrying and Love Sport’ was published in 2002; his acclaimed study of the Kinks’ Village Green Preservation Society LP followed in 2004. In a career spanning twenty years, he has worked with Charlie Brooker, Stewart Lee, the League of Gentlemen, Sacha Baron Cohen and Count Arthur Strong, amongst many others. He lives in Kent with his wife and son.
- A Podcast for Ballard Day
- The Books We Want For Christmas
- 4th Estate Authors’ Favourite Books of 2015
- 4 Tracks: Andy Miller
- 4x4th Estate: Travels of the Mind
- The Year of Reading Dangerously (and seven years of living with the consequences)
- Happy New Year!
- The 4th Estate GCSE Curriculum
- The 4th Estate Literary Salon is back!