Hilary Mantel Signup Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions apply. Please read these carefully before entering.
- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers (“HarperCollins”), 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JB.
- This competition is open to anyone in the UK except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- One entrant who signs up to the designated site will win one pair of tickets to attend Hilary Mantel speaking on ‘The Assassination of Margaret Thatcher’ at the Royal Festival Hall
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. If unavailable the prize will be substituted for a prize of the same approximate value. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners will be chosen by HarperCollins at random from all of the entries submitted by the closing time (Thursday 9th October 2014). HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final. The winners shall be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date. They must follow the instructions in the email. If any winner cannot be contacted on the details they provided within 1 day of the closing date then they will forfeit their prize.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will not be included in the competition. This also applies to any applications made on behalf of or for another person.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with HarperCollins, without additional payment from us or permission given by you.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damage, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.